Sunday, August 17, 2008

REALLY..... DARK KNIGHT!

Standing there someone who is lonely guy( sometimes i think he is gay!), looking below and wondering"Man! I hope the O'Reilly bar is still open! the graveyard shift is sure killing me these days!" even Spidey got the green halloween maniac (The Green Goblin) to chat with on the upcoming halloween party, while Superman's panties is in the laundry! and spending time with Miss Lane collecting corn( back in Smallville). The Dark knight "I need to hire a person to do all the sewing since the chihuahua is running around these days, Life is suck! for me, "

Sometimes I felt Pity for that guy. but he's just doing the job that no other people even care about these days! crimes rating get higher everyday! maybe because of the olympics spirits!...you know la Singaporean people said KIA SU!!

ok! enough of the rubbish talk! the movie(THE DARK KNIGHT) surely got some good stuff to learn about, about how is the people minds really works these days! lost of humanity...people sold out each other...killing..robbing...greed(hole is the heart! my friend mention it in his blog. http://jarrydng.blogspot.com/), situation sometimes make people to do the wrong choice!

...You Either Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain... Quotes From -Harvey Dent-(THE DARK KNIGHT).

1 comments:

JarrydNg said...

As PandaBabyKing did for me, so I shall pass the torch.

"A simple comment is a big motivation to continue with your blog" -PandaBabyKing

Please do continue with your works and do not stop.